What You'll Learn:
- Practical insights into applying these teachings to our contemporary lives from individuals who have been living these teachings for decades.
- Specific sutras and verses from both texts and how they can be unpacked and interpreted.
- How to pronounce select verses and sutras.
- How to chant certain verses and sutras.
- What the difference is between Classical and Tantrik approaches to the goal of Yoga.
- What the meaning of suffering is in the yoga tradition.
- What the essence of the Bhagavad Gita is in comparison to the Yoga Sutras.
- How these two texts differ from one another.
- How to understand where yoga sits in the "religion" vs. "spirituality" spectrum.
- Unique ways of looking at these two ancient texts from a contemporary perspective.
- How to approach the Bhagavad Gita through the archetypal lens of "Monomyth".
- How to approach the Yoga Sutras as a householder with no plan to become a renunciant.
THIS SERIES IS FOR YOU, IF:
- You feel discouraged about the state of the world and want to learn about how to make sense of your place in it.
- You're a yoga or meditation practitioner looking to deepen your connection to your personal practice.
- You're a yoga or meditation teacher looking for further training and education.
- You're a seeker after wisdom that has been enriching lives for over a thousand years.
- You're a scholar-practitioner looking to augment your knowledge with ancient teachings.
Your investment for this series is $97. Register Now...
And receive immediate access to 11 Videos, MP3s, Transcripts and Credits.