Write for the Embodied Philosophy Blog
The Embodied Philosophy Blog is always looking for fresh voices on the subject of yoga philosophy for modern living.
We are especially interested in:
- Writing in the commentary form on ancient texts from any of the yoga and wider wisdom traditions.
- Interdisciplinary work that explores the relationship between yoga philosophy and any of the following topics:
- Western Philosophy
- Social Justice
- The Environmental Movement
- Art and the Creative Process
- Parenting and Family
- Sex, Love, and Relationships
If you'd like your writing to be considered, please send a short introductory email about yourself to email@example.com. Please include a 100-200 writers bio, a head shot, and a 300-600 word post that you'd like to be considered for publication.
Published writing is compensated modestly. We have need for both staff writers and guest writers. Guest writers publish each post individually. Staff Writers are required to make a commitment to submit one post weekly.