What is the nature of suffering?
Reverend Jaganath Carrera, Author of Inside the Yoga Sutras and Founder of the Yoga Life Society, takes us on an insightful journey into the teachings of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. He teaches us that we have to learn to "want what we have and have what we want", which is quite different from our cultural propensity to want what we don't have. Once we make this shift, Manorama teaches, we begin to arrive at the true goal of yoga, which, according to the tradition, is to abide in our true nature.
Yoga Sutras & Bhagavad Gita Course
Reverend Jaganath Carrera's Talk, "The Yoga Sutras: Mastering the Game of Life", is one Talk from our course "Radical Practice: Living the Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita."
This course includes:
- 15 Hours of Yoga Philosophy teachings for your wisdom library.
- 15 Hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits (for Yoga Teachers) in Yoga Philosophy.
- 15 Hours of Embodied Philosophy Credits
- BONUS Video Workshop: "10 Life Hacks from the Yoga Sutras & the Bhagavad Gita"
- MP3 versions of all Videos, so you can listen on your smart phone or iPad.
For more information about the course, go here.
To purchase and download, follow the link on this page.