BUILD your wisdom library...
Embodied Philosophy has turned its April 2016 online conference into an on-demand course.
For $197.00, you can download and keep these highly informative and transformative talks for your personal wisdom library. Enjoy and enrich your practice with these teachings forever by purchasing the videos.
Your download package includes ALL Eleven Videos, MP3 Versions of those Videos, a BONUS video workshop, and a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Certificate in Yoga Philosophy.
- 15 Hours of Yoga Philosophy teachings for your wisdom library.
- 15 Hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits (for Yoga Teachers) in Yoga Philosophy.
- BONUS Video Workshop: "10 Life Hacks from the Yoga Sutras & the Bhagavad Gita"
- MP3 versions of all Videos, so you can listen on your smart phone or iPad.
RADICAL PRACTICE: A 15-hour COURSE ON THE YOGA SUTRAS & THE BHAGAVAD GITA
- Raghunath Cappo, "Advancing in Yoga"
- Reverend Jaganath Carrera, "The Yoga Sutras: Mastering the Game of Life"
- Nikki Costello, "One Sutra for a Lifetime"
- Matthew Remski, "Arjuna and Climate Change: a Thought Experiment Inspired by the Bhagavad Gita"
- Pandit Dasa, "The Bhagavad Gita: Understanding the Self, Duty, Death, Reincarnation, and God"
- Joshua Greene, "The Hero Journey: Bhagavad Gita as Monomyth"
- Christopher Tompkins, "Aversion vs. Connection: the Goal of Yoga and its Evolution"
- Manorama, "The Rishis' Wisdom: Yoga Sutra & Bhagavad Gita"
- Matthew Remski, "Transcendent Urges: Brilliant Anxiety in the Yoga Sutras"
- Dhanurdhara Swami, "Surrender Unto Me: The theme of the Gita and the Essence of Yoga"
- Edwin Bryant, "Astanga Yoga in Patanjali and the Gita: a Comparison"
NOTE: After your purchase, you will receive an email from us detailing how you can download the videos to your home library. Alternatively, you will forever have access to this page, allowing you to view them online anytime, anywhere.