The Online Conference has ended. Thank you for tuning in and supporting the work of Embodied Philosophy.
SUNDAY, APRIL 23rd, 2017
- 10am PT: MANORAMA - "The Rishis' Wisdom: Yoga-Sutra and Bhagavad-Gita"
- 12pm PT: CHRISTOPHER TOMPKINS - "Aversion vs. Connection: The Goal of Yoga and its Evolution"
- 2pm PT: DHANURDHARA SWAMI - "Surrender Unto Me: The Theme of the Gita and the Essence of Yoga"
- 4pm PT: PROF. EDWIN BRYANT - "Astanga Yoga in Patanjali and the Gita: A Comparison"
Radical Practice Forever / Videos, MP3s, YA Credits, EP Credits, and 3 other bonuses
- 15 Hours of Teachings for your wisdom library.
- 11 Videos from the Conference
- BONUS #1: 11 MP3 versions of the Talks
- BONUS #2: 11 PDF Transcripts
- BONUS #3: 15 Yoga Alliance Credits
- BONUS #4: 15 Embodied Philosophy Credits
- BONUS #5: Samkhya Mini Training with Jacob Kyle (5 Videos & 5 MP3s)
- BONUS #6: (Workshop) Living the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita with Jacob Kyle
- BONUS #7: Surprise 2nd Talk from one of our Speakers (not a part of the FREE conference)
NOTE: Those who purchase the conference/course will receive immediate access to all 11 talks, and on Sunday, April 23rd, full access to your content will be available.
DONATE TO EMBODIED PHILOSOPHY
Please consider helping to offset the costs of our programs and written work by donating to Embodied Philosophy. We greatly appreciate your support.